U2 setting motor to 1.5A

pikata

Posted · U2 setting motor to 1.5A

Hi,

Why do you need this? Do you have some underextrusion?

Maybe first check this thread:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/7857-safety-of-running-e-at-1500ma-on-um2

check this thread to see how to do it:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/7892-real-bad-chewed-filament-girl-needs-help/?p=73966

Note that this might damage your motor, as you are running it outside of specs. Which is also why the menu's don't allow for anything above 1300mA.

Note that in our own tests we did not get any improvements with more motor power.

(Disclaimer, bla bla. If you damage your motors due to messing with this it won't fall under warranty, bla bla, you'll understand)

My ultimaker 2, doesn't want to print as far as 7 layer... feeder is ok,nozzle is ok, i dont know what to do :) tried all temperatures, all speed and different models

Note that this might damage your motor, as you are running it outside of specs. Which is also why the menu's don't allow for anything above 1300mA.

Note that in our own tests we did not get any improvements with more motor power.

(Disclaimer, bla bla. If you damage your motors due to messing with this it won't fall under warranty, bla bla, you'll understand)

Are you referring to this subject you made?

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/8141-bad-printing-starting-from-3-6-layer

Maybe it's better to try to find the solution to the initial problem?

I doubt that increasing the current will change anything in the severe under-extrusion you're experiencing.

Maybe answer on your previous topic or continue it?

in this topic i found how to change 1.5A, i will continue my previous topic, i have new photo of print

thanx for answers