Cura's 14.12 firmware bugs?

ksn-arts

Posted · Cura's 14.12 firmware bugs?

huge greetings! from snowy cold of Russia...

My dear developers when installing the firmware.

printer calibration reset, but it's not terrible.

when the temperature rises to 250-260 error stop heating contact the developer.turned off and on again printer okey. put temperature of at maximum 240 are all well....I love you but what happens? :geek: :mrgreen: :cool:

Posted · Cura's 14.12 firmware bugs?

I think it's the same problem as this topic:

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/8634-curas-1412-firmware-is-screwing-my-um2/

It's why I haven't activated the update notification yet (So most people are still on the previous version). As it seems some new protection mechanism is triggering on some printers.