Interested in Printer, Requesting Print(s) of coin or Bitcoin

Posted · Interested in Printer, Requesting Print(s) of coin or Bitcoin

I am interested in buying one of these units, as a test build for diversity of materials and their strength, I request one or multiple prints of a coin, specifically a BitCoin or some other large disc shaped item with details in a bronze fill and other grades of materials from soft to hard, rubbery, smooth, etc.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Were are you located? (You can add that info in your profile).

Chagrin Falls, Ohio, USA

Do you need an exact address? Shipping charges?

Also, thank you for the very quick response. Very unexpected.

No that is not needed, but it is easier for fellow Ultimaker users to get in touch with you about a test print. I am from Europe/Germany so it wouldn't make sense to print something for you and then send it the long way over the ocean :)

But maybe someone from Ohio will chime in.

There is another way to get a test print. The platform 3DHubs is working with Ultimaker to provide test prints in your area:

No problem :)

The forum being international, it's better to know where people are located, especially for print requests. There are a lot of Americans on the forum, i think it would be better if someone close could fulfill your request.

There just so happens to be a hub just a 10 minute drive away! Thanks Nicolinux! :)

I find myself sometimes annoyed by how many Americans make up the population of the internet. We are a lively bunch to say the least.