UM2 For sale in UK, Just refurbed by Ultimaker

Posted · UM2 For sale in UK, Just refurbed by Ultimaker

Hi all,

Its with a little sadness that i need to sell my UM2, its just not the machine for the job im doing at the moment.

The printer has been used for a few months, there are some little marks here and there to show this, but the most important thing is that it has just been Refurbished by ultimaker in Holland so has new sensors and a totally new hot end.

Printer comes fully boxed with everything you could expect to get with a new UM2 plus loads of stuff I have bought for it, theres over a dozen rolls of filament, acetone, 2 x 4Gb SD cards, glue, Nozzle needles and a spare bowden tube

I am based in Manchester but travel around a bit so could arrange to meet anywhere around the Midlands or North West, I would like £1600 for the lot, or £1500 for just the printer but maybe you can make me an offer ;)

0M3E871.jpg

9nhGuUB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted · UM2 For sale in UK, Just refurbed by Ultimaker

Sale agreed with

Moldovan Marius

Pending payment :)

Enjoy your new Ultimaker 2!!! :D