Derivative Bowden clamp with holder for electronics

Posted · Derivative Bowden clamp with holder for electronics

I made this with holder for electr. for those who want to have thermocouple board and Bowden clamp together.

Good thing with this design is for those who few times cuted PTFE tube and now head is not going to 0,0 position because of shorten tube.

I assume that you dont need specialy manual how to mount , because your tube poped many times, and you did this many times :D :lol:

First at all pull the tube through the nut !

Next you must mount thermocouple board - nuts goes in position at the bottom of the base

Then you can mount tube in white clamp and put blue clip

After that you can assemble the base.

Since circuit board is large dimensions, all is made that suit in milimeter.

Mounting is with existing bolts.

I printed all this in 0,1mm and it holds the tube like hell.

Thread of nut is also new, so I assume that you cant use old, but before printing you can check if it suits.

Here it is :

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:27376