brandon14

Want to buy a ultimaker original or an ultimaker 2.

Posted · Want to buy a ultimaker original or an ultimaker 2.

I am looking for a cheap ultimaker original or an ultimaker 2 for sale. I live in the US.

Hello. Are you still looking for the UMO? I have one that I can sell for $1000 plus shipping. It has the ulticontroller and I upgraded the spool holder. Let me know if you still need one.

Hello. Are you still looking for the UMO? I have one that I can sell for $1000 plus shipping. It has the ulticontroller and I upgraded the spool holder. Let me know if you still need one.

Sorry for the late reply. Bought one a month after posting message, currently own 2 UMO now. Thanks for the offer though.