The worse pla?

neotko

Posted · The worse pla?

I mean... I want to double extrude pla materials using other pla as support but I was wondering (since this it's just an idea and prolly a bad one) if anyone knows some kind of pla that might have zero warping (or close), bad adhesion (so it can be easyer to break it) and if posible that could be britle (to break it easyer). I don't want to go the hips/pva road since both have chemicals or they can get bad jams etc.

So... What's the worse pla you ever tryed? :)

Posted · The worse pla?

I have a lot of complaints regarding E-sun filaments (never tried it tough), mainly because it's 3mm and not 2.85mm i think so maybe not a good choice.

And i'm not sure it would help to create supports in one pla and the model in another one, i don't see any advantage between that and printing the whole model with support in single extrusion... it will probably be less of a headache i think