Double Click to Open bug is back (15.02.1)

jweaver

Posted · Double Click to Open bug is back (15.02.1)

Just noticed that the bug where double clicking does not open a file is back in 15.02.1 (With Win7)

You can open the first file and it launches CURA, but when you double click on another file it doesn't open..

This is actually a worse state than before, as that bug allowed you to open TWO files before it stopped working.

Jon

Edit: Just tried on another computer and its fine.. So then I looked at my task manager and I had 4 Pythonw.exes running..

Killed everything and now its OK again.. Not quite sure how I had multiple instances of Python running.. I need to monitor this to see if it re-occurs.

So for now, just ignore this.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.8 beta released
        Another Cura release has arrived and in this 5.8 beta release, the focus is on improving Z seams, as well as completing support for the full Method series of printers by introducing a profile for the UltiMaker Method.
        • 1 reply
      • Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies