I bought a "new" ultimaker 2 and I think its second hand.

Posted · I bought a "new" ultimaker 2 and I think its second hand.

Hi

Could someone help me by telling what the box contents of a brand new ultimaker 2 should be. Such as warranty card, manual, plastic wrapping on power supply etc. Cleanliness of the printer (found hairs and a lot of dust)

I think I was ripped off by a shop in Holland that sold me my printer so I would just like to confirm these things before going back to the shop.

Thanks for any details you can send me.

Hi,

The printers are tested at least once before being sold.

Where did you buy it? The power supply is shipped in a separate box.

The rods are secured and fixed.

The glass is bubble warped (or in a bubble envelope) and is place usually under the bed.

The glass plate is no longer bubble wrapped. It's shipped shrink wrapped with four protective plastic covers on the corners and then placed in the top tray that holds your filament spool, power cable and the papers.

Unless you got the brand spanking new packaging. In that case it's placed inside the cardboard box that hold all of the bits and bobs for the printer such as the power supply (in its own cardboard box like Didier says). The new packaging uses styrofoam, the old one folded up pieces of cardboard.