Puzzling Gap in the 3D print.

Chitii

Posted · Puzzling Gap in the 3D print.

Hi,

My UMO+ was just assembled and I'm trying to fine tune it. Recently, I noticed I couldn't print more than certain height and the height of failure varies. I'm not sure if this is a slicer problem or hardware problem. With full faith in the slicer, I tightened the feeder and that doesnt seems to fix the problem. Your help is greatly appreciated.

DSC_0017.thumb.JPG.2443cb2f2b3980753d1d1b0374eb0579.JPG Model.JPG.c24879a00cdbba3202d25c5ffa8c4a4e.JPG

DSC_0017.thumb.JPG.2443cb2f2b3980753d1d1b0374eb0579.JPG

Model.JPG.c24879a00cdbba3202d25c5ffa8c4a4e.JPG

• 1 month later...
    Posted · Puzzling Gap in the 3D print.

Hi @chitii, thank you for your message.

I am just going through the unanswered questions and see you haven't yet gotten a reply.

Do you still need help?

Please let me know and I would be happy to help :)