UM2 + Octoprint preset for 15.06.1?

th3o

Posted · UM2 + Octoprint preset for 15.06.1?

Anyone managed tot make a preset for 15.06.1 for an Ultimaker 2 in combination with OctoPrint?

I tried it myself but I could not get the start gcode to work.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 6 months later...
    Posted · UM2 + Octoprint preset for 15.06.1?

Yes I started using it, but so far I can just use the webcam and the monitoring.

You have to do the following:

- Set cura to use the merlin gcode flavour

- Put gcode start and stop sequence

- Create an Ultimaker Prifele in octoprint

After this steps it should be possible to print.

5a3317aeb4436_octoprintprofile.thumb.jpg.8194368166b5d8d71b00a6c0c6db6b3e.jpg

;Sliced at: {day} {date} {time};Basic settings: Layer height: {layer_height} Walls: {wall_thickness} Fill: {fill_density};Print time: {print_time};Filament used: {filament_amount}m {filament_weight}g;Filament cost: {filament_cost}G21        ;metric valuesG90        ;absolute positioningM82        ;set extruder to absolute modeM107       ;start with the fan offG28        ;Home allG1 F12000 X5 Y10 ;move hotend to front leftM190 S{print_bed_temperature} 	;bed temperatureM109 S{print_temperature} 		;head temperatureG1 Z15.0 F{travel_speed} ;move the platform down 15mmG92 E0                  ;zero the extruded lengthG1 F200 E5              ;extrude 5mm of feed stock FASTG1 F50 E15              ;extrude 15mm of feed stock SLOWG92 E0                  ;zero the extruded length againG1 F{travel_speed}

;End GCodeM104 S0                     ;extruder heater offM140 S0                     ;heated bed heater off (if you have it)G91                         ;relative positioningG1 E-1 F300                 ;retract the filament a bit before lifting the nozzle, to release some of the pressureG1 Z+0.5 E-5 X-20 Y-20 F{travel_speed} ;move Z up a bit and retract filament even moreG28                         ;move X/Y to min endstops, so the head is out of the wayM84                         ;steppers offG90                         ;absolute positioning;{profile_string}

5a3317aeb4436_octoprintprofile.thumb.jpg.8194368166b5d8d71b00a6c0c6db6b3e.jpg