Ultimaker (Original) for Sale in Vienna/Austria

Posted · Ultimaker (Original) for Sale in Vienna/Austria

Hi!

I am interested in 3D-prints, but not in 3D-printing – that's why I bought and assembled an Ultimaker Original in 2012/06, and now I bought an Ultimaker 2.

I had to invest much time and work (also money) into my first Ultimaker but have to admit, that I could not always achieve the hoped-for results. I think the reason is just, that the concept of the Ultimaker Original and my technical skills & will do not fit perfectly.

So I want to offer my assembled, working Ultimaker Original (Ulticontroller, V2 hotend upgrade), which is in very good condition – altogether I printed less than a reel of filament. I am sure it will be very useful for someone who is a bit more "nerdy" than me.

Included is a heated-bed/glas building plate with sigle PSU, which I bought via eBay. It worked perfectly, until it suddenly stopped heating up two weeks ago – that was the moment when I ordered my Ultimaker 2. The heated bed might also be damaged, but I am pretty shure that the problem can be fixed in a sudden by someone who knows just a little bit about electronics etc.

I live in Vienna, 8th district – send me a message in german or english if you are interested!

--

Christoph