Brass pipe broken from nozzle

baphi

Posted · Brass pipe broken from nozzle

While disassembling the extruderhead to fix a material clog in the nozzle, the brass pipe broke off...

Where can I find these parts?

Also I'm having trouble printing files from RepG24. When a STL-file is loaded and the Gcode is generated, the preview looks exactly like it should. Once the Ultimaker starts building the file, it starts printing a completely different file... I've managed to print the thin-wall box out of the beginners tutorial, but ever since, none correct prints have been processed...

What am I doing wrong?

(off course, first of all I need an new nozzle & brass pipe)

Posted · Brass pipe broken from nozzle
    While disassembling the extruderhead to fix a material clog in the nozzle, the brass pipe broke off... Where can I find these parts?

If you are in North America, you can order them from http://www.makergear.com/products/plastruder-replacement-parts (they will probably sell world-wide). Alternatively, try contacting UM and see if they sell you a spare part.