For Sale (US, Ohio): Ultimaker Original w/Dual Extrusion and Heated Bed Upgrades

Posted · For Sale (US, Ohio): Ultimaker Original w/Dual Extrusion and Heated Bed Upgrades

Hello All,

I've decided to sell my Ultimaker Original. It was purchased new as a kit directly from Ultimaker at Maker Faire New York 2012. All upgrades (dual extrusion kit and heated bed) are authentic Ultimaker parts - no hacking or modding. This machine was used for various printing tasks for my job. It was gently used and cared for, not abused in any way. The only reason I'm selling is because I purchased an Ultimaker 2 and I can't convince my wife that I need two 3D printers. As you probably know, print quality is shocking similar between the Original and the Ultimaker 2 despite this one being nearly 3yrs old. This one is also slightly less picky about filament.

Asking $1200. That gets you the following:

• Ultimaker Original - Painstakingly assembled and painted orange by me. Includes the upgraded extruder.
  • Ulticontroller - The LCD screen does have the "white spot" as is typical of the Ulticontroller. This does not effect usability (looking at the display at an angle makes the effected section readable.)
  • Ultimaker Dual Extruder Upgrade Kit - official kit from Ultimaker (photo was taken before the heated bed kit was installed.)
  • Ultimaker Heated Bed Kit - official kit from Ultimaker
  • Two power supplies with US plugs, one for the machine and one for the heated bed kit (necessary when running the dual extruder upgrade with the heated bed)
  • 1KG 3mm high quality black filament (sealed with desiccant.)
  • Real carbon fiber rod end caps (because when you have a CNC machine and carbon fiber, why not?)

Pictures can be found here

The machine is located in Ohio. I'm happy to ship it anywhere in the US (at actual UPS cost, not planning to make any money on shipping.)

Please let me know if you're interested or want more information.

Thanks!

-Michael

• 2 weeks later...