jean-baptiste

Ultimaker 2 Marlin code & Auto Bed leveling

Posted (edited) · Ultimaker 2 Marlin code & Auto Bed leveling

Hi everybody !

I am building a new project of some "remaked" Ultimaker 2. I want to use the electronic part of UM2 because they are beautiful evolution and the Marlin Code was great updated.

But on my new version I want to make "on" the Auto Bed Leveling function of my bed for various reasons.

I have taken time to see and compare "original" and  UM2 Marlin version, and I have seen that the Auto Bed Leveling function was absolutely cleaned of the UM2 version.

To had my Zmin sensor I would use the "analog" input on the UM2 Motherbord (I see on the datasheet that I can do it).

But the reason of my post is how can I hand over put again Auto Bed Leveling function ? They are to many part scattered in "original" Marlin version.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Jean-Baptiste

Edited by Guest

Posted · Ultimaker 2 Marlin code & Auto Bed leveling

Putting the auto bed levelling in is probably going to be a complete nightmare. We removed it because it overcomplicated things for the UM2 and from what I understood, was poorly written.