Any Ultimaker owners in Portland Oregon area?

ppolla

Posted · Any Ultimaker owners in Portland Oregon area?

If noone replies, go to 3dhubs and have someone nearby print something tiny ($10 worth) and then tell them you would like to pick up your part and chat if they don't mind about what they know about 3d printers. Also nice thing about 3dhubs is you can pick which printer they print on (hint - pick ultimaker! lol!).

Oh and you can make the layer height thicker if you want. So typically for .8mm nozzle I might do .8mm shell and .25mm or .3mm layer height. This results in fast print!

Thanks. I was thinking about the same...and went to 3d hubs to see if anyone had a Ultimaker but could not find anyone. I want to see U2 in action....

Bit late reply, as I do not check the forum routinely. I am in Portland Oregon, ( not maine or Isle of Wight) and have an Ultimaker 2 that I have just improved by some replacemants.

I would be happy to share experiences or make something.

Bit late reply, as I do not check the forum routinely. I am in Portland Oregon, ( not maine or Isle of Wight) and have an Ultimaker 2 that I have just improved by some replacemants.

I would be happy to share experiences or make something.

Thanks! We might need to catch up... I just got my 2+ a week ago....

Every first Saturday of the month at 10 am a dozen or so of us meet as a Cnc offshoot of the Portland model engineers. If you want to try it, I can arrange an invite.

Every first Saturday of the month at 10 am a dozen or so of us meet as a Cnc offshoot of the Portland model engineers. If you want to try it, I can arrange an invite.

Not surewhat cnc is but yes, i would be interested. Thanks.

Hello,

I'm also in Portland Oregon and am interested in purchasing one of these in the next couple days. Done all of my research, but it would be great to see it personally first.

Also, any suggestions of resellers to use? Preferably a local supplier/distributor or at least someone on the west coast.

Thanks for the help guys.

- Dennis

Hello,

I'm also in Portland Oregon and am interested in purchasing one of these in the next couple days. Done all of my research, but it would be great to see it personally first.

Also, any suggestions of resellers to use? Preferably a local supplier/distributor or at least someone on the west coast.

Thanks for the help guys.

- Dennis

Hi,

I live on the Oregon coast out in Cannon Beach and I am interested in the Ultimaker 3 also but would like to see it in operation like Dennis. A local distributor would be great if anyone knows of one. The closest one I know of is MatterHackers in San Diego.

www.Matterhackers.com.

John