Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Thadote

Cura crash on lager prints

Hi

When I'm trying to print several parts on the same plate, I often get this error message

Cura_erroe.thumb.PNG.070a8e125c8d2b7df0bae6f2a4321249.PNG

What does it mean and how do I get rid of the problem that is casing it?

It seems to only happen when I'm looking at the toolpath..

The settings for the print seems not to have any influence on when I get this error.

Cura_erroe.thumb.PNG.070a8e125c8d2b7df0bae6f2a4321249.PNG

I've not seen that error message before. This seems to be something that we have no control over.

Are you saying it might be my system, and not Cura that makes the error? Or that this is a new error to you?

I have only ever seen this error when using cura..

We also rely on certain libraries which we can't make custom versions off (as it would take too much time to properly fix). The library that seems to cause this is WXWidgets, which we stopped using in the new Cura. These kind of errors are one of the big reasons why we made that switch.