Cura Layer Settings

JesseChrispijn

Posted · Cura Layer Settings

At this moment I am trying to find out what the ultimaker 2 is capable off by printing various objects with huge overhangs without support. And I would really like to be able to change the settings in cura per layer.

For example when I have a print that is 400 layers in height I would like to change the speed and temprature between layers 200 and 250 but i have no clue if this is possible and how to do that.

if anyone could help me with this i would much apreciate it.

Posted (edited) · Cura Layer Settings

The only way you can do that now is by doing it manually.

If you own an Ultimaker, you can use the 'tune' menu while printing.

When necessary you can change the temperature and speed.

You can not change the resolution.

Here is a test to determine what the ideal temperature is for your material.

Edited by Guest

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• Introducing the UltiMaker Factor 4
        We are happy to announce the next evolution in the UltiMaker 3D printer lineup: the UltiMaker Factor 4 industrial-grade 3D printer, designed to take manufacturing to new levels of efficiency and reliability. Factor 4 is an end-to-end 3D printing solution for light industrial applications
          • Thanks
        • 3 replies
      • UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 27 replies