my blowing fan for the electronics sounds like a Jet Engine!

Posted · my blowing fan for the electronics sounds like a Jet Engine!

Dear people on this forum. :)

I have my Ultimaker original with heated bed for over a year now but when i powerd it on today my blowingfan for the electronics sounds like a Jet engine! does enyone know this problem/how to fix it?

tnx! Quinten

does it stay that way if you leave it on?

most of the time it settles after a few minutes, or tapping the bottom plate might help..

It is a familiar thing... some worse than others.

• Like 1

Is the noise like air, or is there a mechanical noise too? In the last case it would help to peel the sticker off, put a drop of sewing oil(you should have it for your silver rods anyway, if not, buy it!) on it. That should to the trick