tejaprakash

Does PVA when dissolvedd in water, pollutes it ?

Posted · Does PVA when dissolvedd in water, pollutes it ?

If I dissolve a 3D printed object made of PVA in water, does it pollute the water?

Wikipedia says: PVA is nontoxic. It biodegrades slowly, and solutions containing up to 5% PVA are nontoxic to fish.

My doubt is, if I have made my print completely with PVA and dissolve it in a public water body, is that toxic

Posted (edited) · Does PVA when dissolvedd in water, pollutes it ?

Wikipedia says: PVA is nontoxic. It biodegrades slowly, and solutions containing up to 5% PVA are nontoxic to fish.

My doubt is, if I have made my print completely with PVA and dissolve it in a public water body, is that toxic

sorry.... but what do you want to distribute in a public water body? sounds a bit strange...

Edited by Guest

sorry.... but what do you want to distribute in a public water body? sounds a bit strange...

By mistake a print made of PVA has fallen into a water body in a park. I was worried if it pollutes the water

By mistake a print made of PVA has fallen into a water body in a park. I was worried if it pollutes the water

Anyway, no one consumes that water.

Anyway, no one consumes that water.

:-)