Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
RogueAzrael

Cura Infill problem

I was using Cura 15.04.4 and was printing objects just fine but for some reason now the program is producing the gcode without any infill even though I have the infill set at 50%. I also installed the newer version of Cura to see if that would fix the problem and nothing happened.

Was wondering if this has happened to other people and how i might go about fixing it.

Edited by Guest

"infill" is complicated and there are at least 2 types. What you are calling infill is probably actually what cura calls "top/bottom" layer which can occur on any layer where if you go up or down a few layers you are now outside the part.

Does that make sense? Anyway please post a photo of what you are talking about. If your layer thickness is .2mm and your top/bottom thickness is 1mm then that means 5 layers top/bottom thickness so show us what is 6 layers above your "infill". And 6 layers below.