Prints are unleveled with edge popping up

yj250

Posted · Prints are unleveled with edge popping up

5a331da6e7ab5_File27-05-2016201433.thumb.jpeg.2c678e7ab9b3871a59efc7976a4551de.jpeg

Please help me with this. the ege of the prints are always higher up than the rest of the prints due to the retraction. Always causing the print pillled off the platform. Could Someone help me with this.

5a331da6e7ab5_File27-05-2016201433.thumb.jpeg.2c678e7ab9b3871a59efc7976a4551de.jpeg

Try to print with the nozzle temperature as cool as possible. And try putting a fan in front of

the printer, to remove the heat as soon as possible. On very small items, I sometimes gently blow compressed air onto the print to cool it down faster. (Warning: only use compressed air from a compressor, never from a spray can: they may contain highly explosive gasses instead of air, and you don't want that on hot nozzles...).

More cooling will not eliminate the effect, but it will reduce it.

Are you fans on? With PLA they need to be on 100%

yes, yes, I did put my fans on, and 100%sure I level the bad. I had a second try with everywhere support, It was fine.