Local Printer to Manchester,UK Required

AdamArb

Posted · Local Printer to Manchester,UK Required

Hey Guys,

My name is Adam and i am looking to find a local 3D Printer close to Manchester who can help me work on an upcoming project that requires Chainsaws! I am happy to cover costs involved for the materials used as i know they are not cheap.

We are creating large parts. Think chainsaw size! We can also make them smaller and just glue them together if need be. I will also need someone who is handy with CAD or 3D Software to help bring the drawings we have to life.

If you can help in anyway or point me in the right direct that would be great

Thanks

Adam

Check out 3dhubs.com. You can see locations of all the hubs and choose one nearby or contact several.

• 2 weeks later...

I am about 2hrs away from you and would help.. I have used 3D hubs when my printer was down and needed iRoberts Feeder Printed, it was a stop gap and would not do that again. Let me know if I can Help and yes I do cad

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Adam,

Happy to help if you are still looking. I have experience in developing this type of model and have worked with a number of industries doing similar things to what you ask. Also have CAD and CNC on site if needed.

Drop me a PM if you are still looking for help.

Simon V

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies