Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
pluggedIN

What are the proper steps for sequential printing of duplicated models with Simplify3D?

Here is the process I use for sequential printing of the same part in Simplify3D:

1. I load one STL model, and create one process for it
  2. I then duplicate the model and process
  3. For each model I have a seperate process
  4. When I select preparing to print, I select all the processes, Sequential Printing, and set the height to something huge, like 5000 mm

Is that the right way? Seems like there should be a simpler way.... :O

For sequential seems ok. I never used it.

One think that might help you (you probably already know but just in case) if you want to change the settings of all the processes just group the process you want to have 'link'. It will connect all the settings that are common between them so if you change one think on one it will affect all the processes grouped.

• Like 1