Ultimaker Pla Flex

OmegaCO

Posted · Ultimaker Pla Flex

Hello,

i have a question to the Ultimaker Pla Flexible.

where i can buy this filament online?

I am from Austria and i bought my Ultimaker and filaments on www.igo3d.com and they dont have this special filament.

The ad for this filament was months ago and i dont know where i can buy it ! I dont want to buy it anywhere in America - So if somebody knows a website in Germany, Netherland, whatever please let me know

Thank you for your help

I had problems with other filaments thats because i want this from Ultimaker,

other filaments clog my extruder and the plastic cant smelt anymore because it was in the white area. so i had to completly take of the head and dismantle it. if you know other filaments that you use and which are very good please let me know, but thanks for your support

I use Ultimaker 3D Filament on my borrowed Lulzbot. it worked fine.