Ultimaker 2 Extended+ Simplify3D profile

woofguy

Posted · Ultimaker 2 Extended+ Simplify3D profile

Hello,

I am a brand new and first time Ultimaker owner.

I just picked it up from my local print shop yesterday.

THIS IS A FANTASTIC piece of kit!

I have been a Robo 3D R1+ user and have been using Simplify3D from the start.

It took a considerable amount of time to "Dial-in" all of the settings for the Robo.

Cura seems fine, but I really like my Simplify3D

My question is, does anyone have a ready to go profile that they could share for the UM 2 Extended+?

I've been reading horror stories on here about too much current being pushed to the steppers, bad z-banding, etc.

It would be greatly appreciated as I am unfamiliar with all of the Ultimaker G-Codes as of right now.

Thanks so much in advance for any help that can be provided!

Posted · Ultimaker 2 Extended+ Simplify3D profile

The current version of Simplify3D now includes fixed profiles for the UM2+ series. Just make sure you got the most recent update for S3D and go to Help > Configuration Wizard and pick the UM2+ Extended from the list and you should be good to go.