Posted · Firmware of tinkergnome for Ultimaker2

um23.thumb.jpg.5ca1c570b68cf19cf6d39bf182dc3a23.jpg

5a3321654100d_feederproblem.thumb.jpg.effa3a8c0f1199f7bf86466296250fed.jpg

ritrazione.thumb.jpg.23e3b3e7205bec41f975921924fb11f5.jpg

20160919_112944.thumb.jpg.00961ca9cdf4758b398e616bd19c2d30.jpg

Torri.thumb.jpg.24336e0b7e1a12abe55ddfe0eed76d9b.jpg

Today installed the firmware of tinkergnome on my Ultimaker2

specifically the version 16.08.2 on my CURA version 15.04.6

Can anyone explain me how to fix in the best way the esteps and all related to the feeder parameters to improve print quality as it was before when I used the filaments of 2.85mm

Now I have always under-extrusion and a bad print quality.

I have to solve retention problems and even problems with printouts

particularly demanding as those of the bridges or unevenness at 45 degrees or more.

I include photos to better understand!

It would seem that ventilation is no longer as effective as before!

The levels of the print layers are a little more obvious than before, also it seems to be one that slips over the other.

and no longer as first one in line with the underlying.

um23.thumb.jpg.5ca1c570b68cf19cf6d39bf182dc3a23.jpg

5a3321654100d_feederproblem.thumb.jpg.effa3a8c0f1199f7bf86466296250fed.jpg

ritrazione.thumb.jpg.23e3b3e7205bec41f975921924fb11f5.jpg

20160919_112944.thumb.jpg.00961ca9cdf4758b398e616bd19c2d30.jpg

Torri.thumb.jpg.24336e0b7e1a12abe55ddfe0eed76d9b.jpg

Posted (edited) · Firmware of tinkergnome for Ultimaker2

ea6f4423-2393-44ed-83d6-15d8c6e0d760.gif

First of all...

Please, stop making a new post for every single part of your problem. You have open 10 post already asking over and over, and you got all the answers but choose not to read carefully. I can understand that you might get lost in translation, but at least you should try all the options that you get from other users, so please TRY.

Second, as I told you long ago, you are MODDING. There's no Manual for that, there's no book of modding. So you have two options, use google (as many of us do when we have a problem) and search for information on your Language (there's plenty of guides that explain how to adjust the ESTEP value of an extruder, and even when that guides ain't for a Ultimaker it doesn't matter, a motor STEP it's the terminology used on 'how much' a motor moves on ANY 3D printer).

Other option, Write on your original language so other users can give you answers that you can fully understand, we have a very nice area of Italian users.

https://ultimaker.com/en/community/languages/italiano

1. You have TinkerGnome Firmware yes? OK, then please BEFORE asking, could you try it? Could you move the cursor around the menus to find where to adjust the things you need to adjust? If something doesn't work we will be more than happy to help you, but FIRST you need to try.

Check all the menus, read all the info you get on the screen and search how to adjust the ESTEP value. It's quite easy and it will help you learn by yourself how to find information.

2. 99% of the information I linked about how to adjust the ESTEPS was useful to solve your problem. But because you didn't saw any Ultimaker you dismissed it. The process of adjusting the ESTEPS it's equal for ANY printer.

3. You really need to understand the basics of how a printer works to do any adjustment. The only way to avoid all this it's by using, for example, a preassembled Feeder for 1.75mm like bondtech, titan, any other that comes pre assembled for 1.75mm

So, read ALL of your own posts, again, step by step, and if then you have a doubt post...

Edited by Guest
    • Like 2

ea6f4423-2393-44ed-83d6-15d8c6e0d760.gif

First of all...

Please, stop making a new post for every single part of your problem. You have open 10 post already asking over and over, and you got all the answers but choose not to read carefully. I can understand that you might get lost in translation, but at least you should try all the options that you get from other users, so please TRY.

Second, as I told you long ago, you are MODDING. There's no Manual for that, there's no book of modding. So you have two options, use google (as many of us do when we have a problem) and search for information on your Language (there's plenty of guides that explain how to adjust the ESTEP value of an extruder, and even when that guides ain't for a Ultimaker it doesn't matter, a motor STEP it's the terminology used on 'how much' a motor moves on ANY 3D printer).

Other option, Write on your original language so other users can give you answers that you can fully understand, we have a very nice area of Italian users.

https://ultimaker.com/en/community/languages/italiano

1. You have TinkerGnome Firmware yes? OK, then please BEFORE asking, could you try it? Could you move the cursor around the menus to find where to adjust the things you need to adjust? If something doesn't work we will be more than happy to help you, but FIRST you need to try.

Check all the menus, read all the info you get on the screen and search how to adjust the ESTEP value. It's quite easy and it will help you learn by yourself how to find information.

2. 99% of the information I linked about how to adjust the ESTEPS was useful to solve your problem. But because you didn't saw any Ultimaker you dismissed it. The process of adjusting the ESTEPS it's equal for ANY printer.

3. You really need to understand the basics of how a printer works to do any adjustment. The only way to avoid all this it's by using, for example, a preassembled Feeder for 1.75mm like bondtech, titan, any other that comes pre assembled for 1.75mm

So, read ALL of your own posts, again, step by step, and if then you have a doubt post...

I understand you, and I'm grateful and I thank you for help and your availability.

But is it really a big mess for me to solve this problem and stop the work that I require, so even if exaggerating, but I'm trying to get out as fast as possible.

But they disagree on the limitation of the community!

Because in Italian language there are no experts who can help me and then I do not think it is right to limit itself to a comparison between only members of the same nation otherwise you would have had to do the same with Spanish users.

Posted (edited) · Firmware of tinkergnome for Ultimaker2

I was suggesting that if you 'also' post there, someone might help you. you are free to post anywhere you want, just don't douple post.

Edited by Guest

I was suggesting that if you 'also' post there, someone might help you. you are free to post anywhere you want, just don't douple post.

Ok you're right no post double!