Blue lines all over my models in Cura

robinjsson

Posted · Blue lines all over my models in Cura

Hello, I have a big problem here all of a sudden.. Every model I put in Cura has all those blue dots/lines, as you can see in my picture, http://imgur.com/3lifKk6. This leads to problems when I print, since its jumping around all the time making bad prints :(

Im pretty new to the 3D-modelling world and I can't figure out what I've done wrong in the settings (I assume It's my settings?). Would really appreciate help, and also, if someone has a print of their settings for a Wanhao Duplicator i3.

Regards

Do you have a picture of the finished model? What is your infill overlap setting? I believe the standard is 10%

Yeah, I haven't changed that value, so It's at 10 %. I believe this "bug" just happened all of a sudden, I've tried to delete Cura, and reinstalling It a couple of times, but It's still like this..

Here's a picture of the latest print: http://imgur.com/pjZOohu

Thank you

Do you have a picture of the finished model? What is your infill overlap setting? I believe the standard is 10%

Yeah, I haven't changed that value, so It's at 10 %. I believe this "bug" just happened all of a sudden, I've tried to delete Cura, and reinstalling It a couple of times, but It's still like this..

Thank you

Are you using the beta cause a bad build went out and it's messed up.

Thank you

Are you using the beta cause a bad build went out and it's messed up.

Yeah, well this printscreen Is from the latest version, but I have the same problem when using older versions too..

The blue lines are travel moves, they've always been there.

If you post a picture of your print and point out what you're having trouble with in the actual print we might be able to help you figure out a solution.

The blue lines are travel moves, they've always been there.

If you post a picture of your print and point out what you're having trouble with in the actual print we might be able to help you figure out a solution.

Yes, of course there will be travel moves, but from what I remember, there wasn't that much "jumping around" about a week ago when I last printed.

The main problem now is that the plastic has problem sticking well on the plate, since the nozzle is "jumping" to different points all the time. And from what you can see on my latest picture I posted, the top of my model is really bad.. none of this has been any problem before, it feels like it all happened just over a night.. :(

Thank you