Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
esteban-pacheco

Cura 2.30 Mac infill issues

Helo Forum: does any of you had Experienced the same problem than me? While USING CURA 2.30 the overall quality of the print is really nice, the outlines are terrific good, but infill quality looks like underextruded....(poor Quality)

im printing in Bronzefil, and my settings are as follow:

Nozzle = 0.4 mm

Layer height = 0.2 mm

Speed = 40 mm/s

Temp = 225 C

Fan speed =  60 %

Retraction distance = 4.5 mm

Retraction Speed = 45 mm

Edited by Guest

Yea and with blobs. Default settings use a very big line width for the infill. Cut it down at least to 0.42 to have a more stable print flow extrusion.

so the thing is that as default the extruder tries to extrude a really thick line? where can i change that option , i think you meant smth like Infill thickness...

Edited by Guest

Yeah. Is on the line width but hidden and changes 'automagically'. Click on the gear icon or go preferences to unhide them.

yeah well, mine was on 0.35

now i turned it up to 0.42

but still having strange infill structures...(now is a little bit better than before) but still the infill lines aren't continuous in some areas...

Edited by Guest

Yea It has a lot of options like acceleration/yerk control. I find them not good for my stuff since I need to control the extrusion flow to keep all at good quality while printing really fast. But ofc Cura has a set of settings more planned for 'everyone'.