Problem with prusa i3 and "print one at a time"

jlsilva

Posted · Problem with prusa i3 and "print one at a time"

Hello community! I'm new here and I want to talk about a problem I have with the software.

I want to print some small pieces in one at a time mode but it is impossible for me to configure it with a prusa i3 added in printers. When I add a piece in the bed, there is a very big gray square around this. I tried to set the printhead size and there is a second square that goes larger or smaller, but not the first one and I'm not able to put some of this outside the build plate (like allocating the piece in a corner). I will upload some photos to illustrate the problem, as you can see, it is unavailable to put more than 4 pieces.

When I select another printer like "prusa i3 mk2" this is not happening, there is only one gray square that you can configure in printhead settings.

Also if someone is so kind to explain me how do I need to put the exactly measures of the printhead I would thank you very much.

Sorry for my English, best regards!!

Capture.thumb.PNG.14675b0fc38b737cb65486123aedf721.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.14675b0fc38b737cb65486123aedf721.PNG

Posted · Problem with prusa i3 and "print one at a time"

The new light gray and dark gray areas are set in some file. I don't know where the file is, sorry, but it's a polygon file so you can do more complicated shapes than rectangles. I'd start by finding the location of the files that define the printer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 18 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies