What should I design & share next?

macouno

Posted · What should I design & share next?

Hi everyone.

I've been doing design for 3D print for a while now.. Even though I'm relatively new here. And I find that I really enjoy coming up with quick little prints on request.

So here's your chance... What should I design?

I will share the print files on youmagine & the thingiverse.

Here's two I just did:

https://www.youmagine.com/designs/top-spin-toy-for-jimmy-gunawan

5amlxv.jpg

https://www.youmagine.com/designs/blu-tree-topper-for-cults3d

bf2r13.jpg

ps.. Im doing this just because I enjoy it... So I reserve the right to also not design things.

• Like 1

Posted · What should I design & share next?

Hi @Macouno, great idea and thank you for the offer!

I'm curious to see what other suggestions you will receive and what you will be making. The first thing that came to while reading your post was something that could interact with the Ultimaker robot.

In the past, we have seen the Ultibot-bot by XYZworkshop. Perhaps something down those lines?

Maybe like some props (like a hat) he can wear, or a type of vehicle. Or perhaps for Christmas, some kind of Christmas ornament with the Ultibot. (I'm pretty sure everyone here should be able to sneak at least one of those Ultibots in the Christmas tree without the missis noticing ;) )

• 2 weeks later...