Wrong nozzletemp readings

Ursuppe

Posted · Wrong nozzletemp readings

Hi!

When I switched on my Ultimaker 2+ ext. I noticed that the nozzle cooling fan started spinning. Via the Ultimaker menu I figured out that the nozzle temperature was about 20 °C too high (room temperature an bed temperature about 20°C) and showed over 40 °C. Turning off and on again didn't solve the problem, a factory reset did. Has anyone an idea what could have caused the problem?

Thanks!

Posted · Wrong nozzletemp readings

Hi Ursuppe,

Well, a little hard question to answer, -however, a faulty power supply can make such thing happen-.. Even a spike in the main can do this during startup and give you all kind of strange messages or sensor reading..

So, a reset can be a good thing to do and it also tell you some "strange" things just happened. Just ignore this first one, but do notice in case it happen again.

Thanks.

Torgeir.