Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
maz101o

Thermo couple Sensor for UMO+

hey everyone am kind lost here not really that experienced and all i have a simple question so if anyone can help me out that would be great !!

so I was trying to replace the Aluminum Heater Block on my UMO+ andI started to remove the Heater Cartridge no issues and then went to remove the Thermo couple Sensor and it snapped I went on the website to get a new one but only found the Heater Cartridge as for the Thermo couple Sensor nothing,  so what am I not getting here  ?!

this is an img for the Thermo couple Sensor snapped  end

https://goo.gl/photos/Fwf4eM6T13uHjWAC6

\

Edited by Guest

You need a pt100 of at least 1.5m long ask to any ultimaker reseller they should have it, but if they sell you a 1.2m long one it will be more 'tense' and you won't be able to pack it with the other cables, it works, but is a bit annoying.

3dsolex resellers also sell working pt100, but again ask for cable length before buying.