Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
vincentp

please test-print this part

as explained in this thread, I'm having issues with a very specific part.

Details here

http://umforum.ultimaker.com/index.php?/topic/1746-lack-of-extrusion-in-certain-part-of-a-part

if somebody could give a try to print this part (possibly with CURA), that would help me to figure out if there are some settings I can adjust or if this is an issue with my printer.

http://www.plecterlabs.com/Media/Ultimaker/Sphere_top_trous-ORDRE-7.STL

I print PLA @213°, it prints fine other objects which have overall continuous extrusion (filled parts). Issue occurs on that part even without retraction (try to print without, don't care of stringing). I used 0.2mm layers, 0.8mm walls, raft is optional, support material set at 50%.

I have lack of materials when you starts having a lot of holes in the extruder path (therefore extrusion stops quite often).

please post pics of your results !

THANKS !