Z-axis not working with Duet Wifi Firmware

coolm8

Posted · Z-axis not working with Duet Wifi Firmware

Hi,

I want to use my Duet Wifi Controller Board for my modified Ultimaker original with a custom heatbed.

I have been trying to configure the Duet according to the Marlin configuration and the X and Y axis work just fine. However, the Z-axis does not move to printplate at all. The sound it makes is pretty much the same as it is when it was working with the original Ultimaker Board.

Here you can see my Motor configuration:

; DrivesM569 P0 S0 ; Drive 0 goes backwardsM569 P1 S1 ; Drive 1 goes forwardsM569 P2 S0 ; Drive 2 goes backwardsM569 P3 S1 ; Drive 3 goes forwardsM350 X32 Y32 E16 I0 ; Configure microstepping without interpolationM350 Z8 I1 ; Configure microstepping with interpolationM92 X157.4804 Y157.4804 Z1066 E832 ; Set  per mmM566 X1200 Y1200 Z24 E120 ; Set maximum instantaneous speed changes (mm/min)M203 X8100 Y8100 Z1200 E1200 ; Set maximum speeds (mm/min)M201 X3000 Y3000 Z3000 E250 ; Set accelerations (mm/s^2)M906 X1100 Y1100 Z1100 E1100 I30 ; Set motor currents (mA) and motor idle factor in per centM84 S30 ; Set idle timeout

What am i doing wrong here?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Our picks

• UltiMaker Cura 5.7 stable released
        Cura 5.7 is here and it brings a handy new workflow improvement when using Thingiverse and Cura together, as well as additional capabilities for Method series printers, and a powerful way of sharing print settings using new printer-agnostic project files! Read on to find out about all of these improvements and more. 

• 22 replies
      • S-Line Firmware 8.3.0 was released Nov. 20th on the "Latest" firmware branch.
        (Sorry, was out of office when this released)

This update is for...
        All UltiMaker S series  
        New features

Temperature status. During print preparation, the temperatures of the print cores and build plate will be shown on the display. This gives a better indication of the progress and remaining wait time. Save log files in paused state. It is now possible to save the printer's log files to USB if the currently active print job is paused. Previously, the Dump logs to USB option was only enabled if the printer was in idle state. Confirm print removal via Digital Factory. If the printer is connected to the Digital Factory, it is now possible to confirm the removal of a previous print job via the Digital Factory interface. This is useful in situations where the build plate is clear, but the operator forgot to select Confirm removal on the printer’s display. Visit this page for more information about this feature.
        • 0 replies