Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
coolm8

Z-axis not working with Duet Wifi Firmware

Hi,

I want to use my Duet Wifi Controller Board for my modified Ultimaker original with a custom heatbed.

I have been trying to configure the Duet according to the Marlin configuration and the X and Y axis work just fine. However, the Z-axis does not move to printplate at all. The sound it makes is pretty much the same as it is when it was working with the original Ultimaker Board.

Here you can see my Motor configuration:

; DrivesM569 P0 S0 ; Drive 0 goes backwardsM569 P1 S1 ; Drive 1 goes forwardsM569 P2 S0 ; Drive 2 goes backwardsM569 P3 S1 ; Drive 3 goes forwardsM350 X32 Y32 E16 I0 ; Configure microstepping without interpolationM350 Z8 I1 ; Configure microstepping with interpolationM92 X157.4804 Y157.4804 Z1066 E832 ; Set  per mmM566 X1200 Y1200 Z24 E120 ; Set maximum instantaneous speed changes (mm/min)M203 X8100 Y8100 Z1200 E1200 ; Set maximum speeds (mm/min)M201 X3000 Y3000 Z3000 E250 ; Set accelerations (mm/s^2)M906 X1100 Y1100 Z1100 E1100 I30 ; Set motor currents (mA) and motor idle factor in per centM84 S30 ; Set idle timeout

What am i doing wrong here?