Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
mprowe

eMail notification not working?

Hi,

I'm new here, so I'm not sure how things work on this forum. So maybe its not broken?

But I'm not getting email notification that there has been a reply to a topic that I am following.

I've double checked that my email address is correct in my profile.

Any suggestions? I'll look back soon to see if there have been any answers...

Regards, Martin

Hi @mprowe,

Welcome to the Ultimaker community! :)

There could be a couple of things, have you checked if the emails did not end up somewhere in your spam filter? They are sent from noreply@.

Next, did you enable the email notification setting?

You can find it by following this route:

Click on your username top right > Settings > Notifications > there you can select which events you want to receive an email from.

Let me know if this helps, or if you have any further questions!

Have a great day!

Hi SandervG,

Thank you for the information. Yes, my email notifications were on.

BUT, I had not noticed that they were set to "Weekly". Changed to "Immediately" and all is well now. Thank you.

....., or if you have any further questions!

Please, please, have a look at your CAPTURE policy/visibility!

Four time now (and I've only been on this forum a few days), I have composed a lengthy missive full of interesting information - only to click on "Post", before checking the I'm not a Robot box!

All gone! Have to start again!

My apologies to all who have got a terse and tetchy reply...

Regards, Martin

I've had this problem as well. Could it be related to the fact that two reply text boxes open when you use the reply function? Using Chrome here.

Four time now (and I've only been on this forum a few days), I have composed a lengthy missive full of interesting information - only to click on "Post", before checking the I'm not a Robot box!

All gone! Have to start again!

My apologies to all who have got a terse and tetchy reply...

Regards, Martin

I've had this problem as well. Could it be related to the fact that two reply text boxes open when you use the reply function? Using Chrome here.

Pete

P.S. took three tries to get this to go. Had to cut and paste the quotes to put them in the text box at the bottom of the page and write my reply there.