Anybody notice when you look at the support structure, when set to triangle.....

kmanstudios

Posted · Anybody notice when you look at the support structure, when set to triangle.....

I think you need to post a pic for that :)

It has more to do with the motion of the head and the paths it takes to make the triangles rather than the triangles themselves. It'd have to be am MP4 or something like that.

If you go to the 5:30 time on this link, you can see it. But, they have two ships making the pattern and not just the one print head.

Posted · Anybody notice when you look at the support structure, when set to triangle.....

Oh man... now I get it :)

Yeah, that was my mistake. I just figured that Star Trek would be that ubiquitous. Kinda lets you know just how geeky I really am in real life.....

But, I do NOT own any uniforms......just some toys, models..., made my own Enterprise in 3D, did a flying animation of it going behind the launch bay of the space shuttle......hurrrrmmmm....mebbe the uniform is not so far fetched after all..... o_0

One day I will deconstruct my Enterprise Model (From the original series) and make prints of it.

• Like 1