PVA burnt on BB unit.

Hokololo

Posted · PVA burnt on BB unit.

Hello All,

I recently got my Ultimaker 3. And, I am trying to print something with PVA support. Becuase, I have seen some troubles already, I have followed recommended settings such as increasing flow from 100% to 120%.

The printing process itself seems ok except unexpectedly dirty bed (due to strings dropped). However, one big concern of mine is burning material on BB hotend unit. As I mentioned, it prints as normal. However, by the time, the burnt PVA builds up the thicker coating on the outside of the nozzle.

Is there any way to avoid this situation? I am printing with PVA for the first time in my 3d printing experience, and I do not want to lose my BB unit after I only use one time.

IMG_4910.thumb.jpg.d7cf4a4aaccdea00d8e279daa96df779.jpg

5a3336e1748e1_IMG_4910copy.thumb.jpg.06737236881d27d176e0e4b4b9b6dded.jpg

IMG_4910.thumb.jpg.d7cf4a4aaccdea00d8e279daa96df779.jpg

5a3336e1748e1_IMG_4910copy.thumb.jpg.06737236881d27d176e0e4b4b9b6dded.jpg