Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
  • Sign Up

How is the 'nozzle tool' called?

Recommended Posts

Posted · How is the 'nozzle tool' called?


How is the nozzle removal/tightening tool called (picture below)? I lost mine and no idea how to search for it online...



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...