Cant't import multiple bodies into one instance of Cura 2.5 (Windows)

lsuprl

Posted · Cant't import multiple bodies into one instance of Cura 2.5 (Windows)

Good afternoon,

Cura 2.5 is not letting me import one body at a time into the same instance of Cura. Instead each time I try to import something a new instance is opened even if Cura is already open with an empty build plate. I have been able to do this before many times on my Mac using Cura 2.3.1. I can import more than one body only if i select them all at the same time in fusion and import them together. However, this isn't efficient because then I have to make sure that my designs are spaced and aligned correctly and equally before importing them.

Thanks in advance,

Priscilla

How are you "importing"?  "file" "open file"?  "open file" icon?  drag and drop?  double click file?

I am importing through Fusion using the make feature and opening it in Cura. I have tried the drag and drop process but for some STL's the scaling is wrong.