Cura 2.6 - Feature Request

changedsoul

Posted · Cura 2.6 - Feature Request

I think it would be nice if Cura would display, by possibly a different color, where the start of a layer is going be.

Trying to move the Z seam around and look at the layer view, its almost impossible to tell where cura is putting the seam when you have lines crisscrossing all over the place.

What do you think?

Posted · Cura 2.6 - Feature Request

I have been looking thru Cura 2.6 and I cant find any setting to adjust speed while bridging.

I would think it would be possible during the sliceing calculations to determine when an area is going to be bridged much like when support is needed. Then call on the requested speed at that time.

I would like my bridge speed to be very low around 10mms while the rest of the print is running around 120mms - jerk settings, temp adjustments and even fan speed or off/on could also be tamed and adjusted to maximize successful bridging while not slowing down the entire print.

Just some thoughts :)