Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
diysystem

Ultimaker 2+ extended Z-axis height issue

UPDATE:

Its a software problem, it belives it goes up 330mm but in reality it only goes up 165mm. How do i fix this?

Perhaps a side effect of your tinkering with the motherboard. Have you accidentally plugged something to the connector which is labelled '8/16 step' (or similar)?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

UPDATE:

Its a software problem, it belives it goes up 330mm but in reality it only goes up 165mm. How do i fix this?

Perhaps a side effect of your tinkering with the motherboard. Have you accidentally plugged something to the connector which is labelled '8/16 step' (or similar)?

i belived so aswell. Bought a new motherboard and installed it but the problems presist. 8/16 steps is open as it should be and nothing is connected to it. I tried closing the connection and it only leveled 1/4 of total distance.

UPDATE:

Filament feeder only do half the length to extruder, do not know what are causing this. Tried changing Z mm/sec so it would come up to level but when prints more then 20mm in height i get a warning message "print out of buildplate"..

How can i erase my existing software completly and then put in tinkergnome without Cura? I belive this is the problem.