Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
KaiBausD

Druck mit nur EINEM Core

Hallo Zusammen,

wie stelle ich es an, dass ich nur mit einem installierten Core drucken kann.

Wenn man AA.08 mit einem AA.04 installiert kann man nur mit Profil Fast 0.2 drucken.

Mit nur EINEM Core AA 0.8 werden auch die Profile "very Fast 0.3" und "Sprint 0.4" angezeigt. Der Druck beginnt jedoch nicht, sondern bricht ab mit dem Hinweis, dass der zweite Core fehlt.

Wie kann man nur einen Core benutzen? Falls ein zweiter Core eingebaut sein muss um den Luftstrom oder was auch immer zu gewährleisten, könnte man auch einen Anderen Core einsetzen und Cura sagen, dieser ist nur ein "Dummy".

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Konstruktive Grüße

Edited by Guest

Did not actually check it but I think you can simply set a .8 core as second core in cura and ignore/overrule the warning message that it's not the same as in the printer.

edit: to add, I mean put a 0.4 as 2th core in the printer, don't leave it empty

Edited by Guest

Did not actually check it but I think you can simply set a .8 core as second core in cura and ignore/overrule the warning message that it's not the same as in the printer.

edit: to add, I mean put a 0.4 as 2th core in  the printer, don't leave it empty

Hello ultiarjan,

i tested both. First Setup with just one core, warning by the printer that Slot 2 is Empty.

I cant skip the Warning.

Second Setup with Slot 1 with 0.8 Core and slot 2 with 0.4 Core. With this Setup i cant print  in "very fast" or "sprint" modus.

I Cant skip the warning that the 0.8 core is a (real) 0.4 Core.

King regards

Cura 2.6.2

Firmeware newest stable verison

EDIT:

After a reset it works.

BIG THX

Edited by Guest