Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Sign in to follow this  
mrszozd

prints position on the table not like in the netfabb

hello,

when I set the center print in the netfabb it's not really in the center of the printing table (it's more to the right side). Have You got idea how to fix it? Cause it stops me from using whole space in the table, which as You can imagine can give a lot of fun ;]

btw: what is the latest firmware for the printer? I've got Marlin_v1, is this the newest one?

My printer can print 210 x 210 x 205 mm and that's what I've put into netfabb setup. Nonetheless, nf displays a grid with 22 x 22 squares. In the netfabb graphic, the top row (the one across the back of the printer by the lead screw) and farthest right column of squares are "out of bounds." I just place the part manually and don't use that real estate.

I don't know how far off your parts are placed by nf, but the center of the actual build area many not be where you think it is!