Help building Cura for development

mgomes

Posted (edited) · Help building Cura for development

Hi,

For several days I am trying to build Cura from Github and until know I haven't been able to do it...

I started compiling cura-build repository and got the error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:23 (get_filename_component):

get_filename_component unknown component CACHE

n9yty had the same issue (#109). Ghostkeeper advised him to firstly build cura-build-environment repository. SO I TRIED...

I compiled with and without the option "INCLUDE_DEVEL" by calling:

cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/Users/mgomes/git/cura-build-environment/InstallDir  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DINCLUDE_DEVEL=../devel

before make.

I'm having the error:

Makefile:10008: warning: overriding commands for target `.obj/qcore_foundation.o'

Makefile:9910: warning: ignoring old commands for target `.obj/qcore_foundation.o'

painting/qcoregraphics.mm:74:39: error: use of undeclared identifier 'InvalidContext'

require_action(inContext != NULL, InvalidContext, err = paramErr);

painting/qcoregraphics.mm:75:38: error: use of undeclared identifier 'InvalidBounds'

require_action(inBounds != NULL, InvalidBounds, err = paramErr);

painting/qcoregraphics.mm:76:37: error: use of undeclared identifier 'InvalidImage'

require_action(inImage != NULL, InvalidImage, err = paramErr);

Found this Qt bug report and edited qcoregraphics_p.h and qcoregraphics.mm.

Then I got errors relating with MD5 value from Protobuf. The expected value was 845b39e4b7681a2ddfd8c7f528299fbb but I was continuously receiving the hash 7349a7f43433d72c6d805c6ca22b7eeb.

Then the same happened with PythonRequests expecting hash b48a65baede6ba78d276ff32a13a0671 and receiving ee668fdec015db44b3a85ae8c877d3d7.

And finally I get this error:

/usr/local/bin/gfortran -Wall -g -undefined dynamic_lookup build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/build/src.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/_fftpackmodule.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/src/zfft.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/src/drfft.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/src/zrfft.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/src/zfftnd.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/build/src.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/src/dct.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/build/src.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/src/dst.o build/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/build/src.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/fortranobject.o -L/usr/local/Cellar/gcc/6.3.0_1/lib/gcc/6/gcc/x86_64-apple-darwin16.3.0/6.3.0 -L/Users/mgomes/git/cura-build-environment/InstallDir/lib -Lbuild/temp.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5 -ldfftpack -lfftpack -lgfortran -o build/lib.macosx-10.12-x86_64-3.5/scipy/fftpack/_fftpack.cpython-35-darwin.so

ld: library not found for -lSystem

I am running OSX 10.12.6. Any help?

Edited by Guest