Cura 2.7 Won't Launch

idelgado

Posted · Cura 2.7 Won't Launch

Hello all,

I recently downloaded Cura 2.7 on my Windows 7 PC (64 bit) and the install went without issue, however upon launching, nothing happens.

I've uninstalled a couple of times and, tried to right click on the icon and run as admin, but nothing happens.

Has anyone run into this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
    Posted (edited) · Cura 2.7 Won't Launch

I have been having similar issues.  I have been running Cura on my Windows 7 64-bit Laptop that I do my design work on. Shortly after upgrading to Cura 2.7, when I launched Cura I would get a message to the effect “Cura has stop running” and then Windows would offer to close the window.  I reloaded Cura 2.7 and it work for a day or so.  I then loaded Cura 3.0.3, and it would never start on the Laptop.  I then loaded Cura 3.0.3 on our Windows 10 Desktop where it seems to be working.

I am not sure but I think the problem started after a Microsoft Windows update.

UPDATE:

Reloaded 3.0.3 last night on my laptop, I was going to try a fix pointed out in one of the above mentioned threads, but this time it worked with out doing anything.

Edited by Guest