Help with my first print

Diggy

Posted · Help with my first print

A pleasant day to everyone!

I'm Diggy from the Philippines and a newbie in the hobby. Just started today!

I would like to please seek advise regarding my first print today. I noticed while printing, there seems to be stringy marks all over the surface. (it's still printing as I type) I would like to know if this is normal and if not, what solutions may you guys give to make a cleaner print. 

Attached are pictures of the printing process and my current settings. I printed on recommended just to be sure.

additional details:

Printer: Ultimaker 2 Extended +
Nozzle: .4
Printing Software used: Fusion 360

Many thanks in advance

Diggy

3d printsettings.jpg

3dprin2.jpg

3dprint1.jpg

Posted · Help with my first print

Hi @Diggy  welcome to the forums! :)

Hope we'll be able to help you well and you'll find this a good place to hang around and get involved!

Those look like kinda weird artifacts. Although I don't think it is something to worry about, it would be nice to find out why it happens.

Thanks for including the photo, that always helps. What is it that you are printing? 

Have you made any other modifications to the profile, or is it fully recommended?