Jump to content
Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
  • Sign Up
Mateus Abreu

Layer View - Plugin

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited) · Layer View - Plugin

Hello guys,

Why my layer view only show Compatibility Mode? (Intel HD Graphics 620 - Intel Core i7-7500U - Windows 10 64-bit - Cura 3.2.0-Beta)

Obs 1:

Obs 2:


Did everything, but still get this:

 

01.thumb.png.b4053c01a6712815b54f09807ca47bbd.png

 

Any tips ? :S

Edited by Mateus Abreu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Layer View - Plugin
1 hour ago, Mateus Abreu said:

If i try to checkbox the "Show webcam image" on Octoprint plugin, this happen:

 

 

Please try this newer version of the plugin (until the release of the non-beta version of Cura 3.2 this week, at which point you can use the Plugin Browser to install the same version):

http://files.fieldofview.com/temp/OctoPrintPlugin.curaplugin

Drag and drop the curaplugin file onto the running Cura application, and then restart Cura.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited) · Layer View - Plugin
3 hours ago, Mateus Abreu said:

Why my layer view only show Compatibility Mode? (Intel HD Graphics 620 - Intel Core i7-7500U - Windows 10 64-bit - Cura 3.2.0-Beta)

 

 

To get the obvious out of the way: In the General preference page, is the option "Force layer view compatibility mode (restart required)" checked? If so, uncheck it and restart Cura.

 

Are you running Cura over a remote desktop connection, inside a virtual machine, or anything else that might affect your GPU?

Edited by ahoeben
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Layer View - Plugin
21 minutes ago, ahoeben said:

 

Please try this newer version of the plugin (until the release of the non-beta version of Cura 3.2 this week, at which point you can use the Plugin Browser to install the same version):

http://files.fieldofview.com/temp/OctoPrintPlugin.curaplugin

Drag and drop the curaplugin file onto the running Cura application, and then restart Cura.

 

18 minutes ago, ahoeben said:

 

To get the obvious out of the way: In the General preference page, is the option "Force layer view compatibility mode (restart required)" checked? If so, uncheck it and restart Cura.

 

Are you running Cura over a remote desktop connection, inside a virtual machine, or anything else that might affect your GPU?

Thanks a lot, everything is working like a charm.':D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Talking additive | The 3D printing podcast
      Why should we be the only ones asking questions? Join us and ask Jabil all your questions on September 22nd 5pm CET
        • Like
      • 2 replies
    • Ultimaker masterclass: Optimizing your Ultimaker Cura workflow
      Save your seat for either broadcast on September 23.
      What will you learn?
      · Best practices for iterative print preparation and every lesson you should learn from each print
      · The right way to use per-object settings and when they are most useful
      · Easy-to-use resources for anyone who wants to develop their own printer definitions, plugins, or print profiles
      · How to optimize print profile settings and whether to “keep” or “discard” changes
      · When is the right time to export your drawing from CAD? (Based on Ultimaker Cura’s surprising power as 3D control software)
      · And a whole lot more tips and tricks!
       
      How can I join?
      This free masterclass will take place twice:
      1. 11am CEST (5pm SGT, 5am EDT)
      2. 5pm CEST (11am EDT, 8am PDT, 11pm SGT)
        • Like
      • 0 replies
    • Do you use 3D printing at work? Let us know
      It doesn't matter if you are using 1 Ultimaker or 10, there is inspiration in everything. We're looking for ...
      • 1 reply
×
×
  • Create New...