Layer View - Plugin

Mateus Abreu

Posted (edited) · Layer View - Plugin

Hello guys,

Why my layer view only show Compatibility Mode? (Intel HD Graphics 620 - Intel Core i7-7500U - Windows 10 64-bit - Cura 3.2.0-Beta)

Obs 1:

Obs 2:

Did everything, but still get this:

01.thumb.png.b4053c01a6712815b54f09807ca47bbd.png

Any tips ? :S

Edited by Mateus Abreu

Posted · Layer View - Plugin
    1 hour ago, Mateus Abreu said:

If i try to checkbox the "Show webcam image" on Octoprint plugin, this happen:

Please try this newer version of the plugin (until the release of the non-beta version of Cura 3.2 this week, at which point you can use the Plugin Browser to install the same version):

http://files.fieldofview.com/temp/OctoPrintPlugin.curaplugin

Drag and drop the curaplugin file onto the running Cura application, and then restart Cura.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited) · Layer View - Plugin
    3 hours ago, Mateus Abreu said:

Why my layer view only show Compatibility Mode? (Intel HD Graphics 620 - Intel Core i7-7500U - Windows 10 64-bit - Cura 3.2.0-Beta)

To get the obvious out of the way: In the General preference page, is the option "Force layer view compatibility mode (restart required)" checked? If so, uncheck it and restart Cura.

Are you running Cura over a remote desktop connection, inside a virtual machine, or anything else that might affect your GPU?

Edited by ahoeben
    • Thanks 1

Posted · Layer View - Plugin
    21 minutes ago, ahoeben said:

Please try this newer version of the plugin (until the release of the non-beta version of Cura 3.2 this week, at which point you can use the Plugin Browser to install the same version):

http://files.fieldofview.com/temp/OctoPrintPlugin.curaplugin

Drag and drop the curaplugin file onto the running Cura application, and then restart Cura.

18 minutes ago, ahoeben said:

To get the obvious out of the way: In the General preference page, is the option "Force layer view compatibility mode (restart required)" checked? If so, uncheck it and restart Cura.

Are you running Cura over a remote desktop connection, inside a virtual machine, or anything else that might affect your GPU?

Thanks a lot, everything is working like a charm.':D