Rotating of model is not possible

mendelmax230

Posted · Rotating of model is not possible

Hallo

i got a problem , when i want to rotate a model in Cura software it is not possible in all axis, only the red one is working, no matter if the model is smal or big. I often tried to reinstall the whole software. who knows what is the problem.

Are you trying to *orbit* around the model so you can see it (use right control click) or rotate it's position in the printer?

You for the second thing, you have to click on the part, then click on the 3rd from the bottom icon on the upper left side of the screen.  Then hover the mouse over a circle and it should get "brighter".  You have to have your mouse right over it.  Then click and drag along the circle.

Hallo gr5 , i wrote that i did it what you told me . Only the red one is getting brighter, and i can rotate the model in the red direcktion, the blue and green one is not working on models.