Ultimaker Community of 3D Printing Experts
Cadcyg

Unable to slice

Downloaded the newest version and after many, many attempts to slice I get the prepare button to show up without highlighting it. Push it then the error unable to slice shows up.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and even run it as the administrator.  Even loaded up the profile models for your printer ulitmaker whatever the number shows.  It will not slice.  I can get the 15.043 version to work.  But what ever this ultimaker slicer is compared to the original cura slicer that came with the creality printer, I can not get your program to work as it is intended. 

There sure doesn't seem to be much on the internet addressing this issue.

Windows 7,

Printer a CR 10S S4

Been printing for two years.

Greetings, also have same issue, see everything but nothing works, with regard to the slicer in my Ender 2  there is NOTHING on the subject, been at it for 2 weeks now.  Have a cat that was already sliced into G code that came with the machine, looks cool, fun to make, one of, can't slice so I am stuck with a cat.  if you find anything please share it, I will do the same

Chip